Landscapes - Lisa Adams

Terence Bay Lighthouse at High Tide

The Terence Bay Lighthouse is an eight metre high square, tapered, wooden tower topped by an electric fixed fluorescent red light. Built in 1903, it replaced the original pole light that was erected in 1885. The light is located on Tennant Point in the small fishing village of Terence Bay. The lighthouse forms part of a chain of small coastal lights around the southeastern shore of Nova Scotia. (Info taken from Parks Canada website: http://www.pc.gc.ca/apps/dfhd/page_hl_eng.aspx?id=14875)